How do you praise someone for food?
How do you compliment food?
- The dish is delicious.
- This soup is very tasty.
- Great Pasta! It’s finger licking good.
- You’re a fantastic cook.
- Did you make this from scratch?
- You’ve got to give me the recipe for this chicken dish!
- The cherry pie is out of this world.
- This is best sandwich I ever had.
When people compliment your cooking?
How you accept it: “Thank you so much! You know I’ve tried to tackle this for a while. I’m so glad you like it.” And if the recipe isn’t a secret, you can add, “Let me know if you want the recipe.”
How do you say someone is a good cook?
Adjective for someone who is really good at cooking or baking and/or bakes frequently
- You would use “best baker”, as in “so and so is the best baker I know” – Spaceman Spiff. …
- King or queen of baking. …
- so and so is the most “capable baker” I know. …
- But that doesn’t sound as fun! …
- She’s like a bakery in a dress…
How do you appreciate food taste?
The meal tonight was very tasty. You’ve done a great job. Thanks very much, you cooked that meal to perfection.
To acknowledge a good meal and comment on the taste of the food, you can say:
- What a fantastic meal!
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
- That was a delicious meal.
- It was a very satisfying meal.
How would you describe a delicious meal?
Delicious meals are tasty, appetizing, scrumptious, yummy, luscious, delectable, mouth-watering, fit for a king, delightful, lovely, wonderful, pleasant, enjoyable, appealing, enchanting, charming. You wouldn’t call delicious that what is tasteless or unpleasant.
How do you reply to good comments?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
What do you say when you get a compliment?
Any time you receive a compliment, reply with “Thank you.” It’s a simple, but powerful phrase. The person bestowing the compliment will be most receptive to a humble response. Say something like, “Thank you, that’s very kind of you,” or “Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.”
What do you call a talented cook?
adjective. a gourmet cook is someone who can make very good food.
How do I know if Im a good cook?
TOP 50 SIGNS OF A GOOD COOK
- Can rustle up anything from scratch.
- Loves to eat as well as cook.
- Willing to experiment and try all foods and ingredients when cooking at home.
- Happy to prepare food in front of guests.
- Always being able to whip something up when there’s virtually nothing in the cupboard.
What is another word for good cook?
What is another word for cook?
|cordon bleu||sous chef|
|hash slinger||mess sergeant|
|gourmet chef||head chef|
How do you praise someone’s work?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do you praise a good actor?
How Do You Compliment a Good Actor?
- Compliments about being unrecognizable. …
- Compliments about blending into the work and being really “in it” …
- Compliments about how their work affected you. …
- Compliments about how realistic it was. …
- Compliments about successfully conveying the intended feelings.
How do you praise a beautiful painting?
Some Compliments That You Can Use Instead!
- You are such a great artist! [works every time!]
- I really love your art! …
- Your art is so cool! …
- Great job! …
- You have put a lot of work into this piece and it has paid off! …
- Congratulations! …
- You are awesome! …
- This art could step on me and I’d thank them for it.