How long do you heat up a breakfast bowl?
To Heat and Eat:
- Remove bowl from freezer and remove the plastic wrap. Heat in the microwave for 1 ½ minutes, or at 30 second intervals until heated through.
How many calories are in a breakfast bowl?
The Egg White Bowl is made with egg whites, spinach, roasted potatoes, cheddar cheese, and caramelized onions. It comes in with 14 grams of protein, 250 calories, and 19 grams of carbohydrates.
How long do you cook a Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl for?
- Remove from carton; puncture film.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Remove film and stir. Microwave for an additional 1 minute or until product is steaming throughout.
- Let stand 1 minute before serving. Enjoy! Caution: Product will be hot. Single-use bowl.
Are Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches fully cooked?
Fully Cooked Pork And Chicken Sausage Patty: Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Contains 2% Or Less: Salt, Pork Stock, Spices, Dextrose, Sodium Phosphates, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Flavor, Caramel Color.
How many carbs are in a Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl?
Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Bowl
Does Walmart have breakfast bowls?
Jimmy Dean Meat Lovers Breakfast Bowl, 7 oz. Jimmy Dean Biscuit & Sausage Gravy Breakfast Bowl, 9 oz. Jimmy Dean Biscuit & Sausage Gravy Breakfast Bowl, 9 oz. Jimmy Dean Ham, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Bowl, 7 oz.
Do Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls need to be refrigerated?
Answer: It is a refrigerated item, not frozen.
Are Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls frozen?
These frozen breakfast bowls help energize you with up to 26g of protein from meat, cheese and eggs.